3rd March 2022
1. Who we are.
Name: Farrell Associates Ltd
Registered Office: 23 Elizabeth II Avenue, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BF
Phone Number: +44 203 934 4388
2. The type of personal information we collect.
- Your name, address (personal or professional), telephone number and email address
- Your employer, previous employers, career and academic history
- Compensation history, sickness and absence record and other information from your CV
- Details you put into forms we have provided to you or third-party sources at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
3. How we collect your data.
- From you or the company you work for if you are a client of ours
- From third party sites such as Linked-In and other publicly open social media forums or sources.
- From information you have provided to us either via our website, verbally, by email, telephone or other electronic means
- From your employer or previous employers
- From cookies and tracking usage of our website Farrell Associates Ltd | Co No. 07105511 | 23 Queen Elizabeth II Avenue, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BF
4. Purposes of processing.
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal on the following basis:
For the delivery of best practice recruitment services
It is in our legitimate interest for Farrell Associates to collect data for the delivery of best practice recruitment services
Sending your information to clients in order to assess your eligibility for jobs
Where consent is received from data subjects.
Comply with legal, tax and regulatory obligations
Necessary for compliance with any legal obligations to which we are subject
Managing security of our company website, computer systems, platforms and applications
It is in our legitimate interest to protect our business computer systems, business premises and staff
We will only collect personal data that is necessary for the purposes of meeting our obligations:
- to candidates in assisting them to secure new employment or as we are required by law.
- to clients in assisting them to source new employees or as we are required by law.
5. Sharing information.
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- For purposes where you expressly provided your consent
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks
We may share information with appropriate third parties who supply services to us. These may include data storage facilities, data processing and software solutions. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. These are the third parties that have access to your information:
Farrell Associates Ltd | Co No. 07105511 | 23 Queen Elizabeth II Avenue, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BF
Hi-Tech iSolutions LLP
Dillistone Group LLP
We will also disclose information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights or those of Farrell Associates Ltd or to protect against fraud or credit risks.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
The below lists details of the cookies used in our website.
Cookies are used by Google Analytics and are used by millions of sites worldwide to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You can update your browser settings to Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies.
7. How we store your personal information.
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to perform our contract of services to you. By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. Whilst we cannot guarantee complete security of your data, we will endeavour that appropriate safeguards are in place, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 4, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct a review every 24 months to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it. This is subject to the exception where data cannot be deleted for legal or regulatory reasons.
8. Your data protection rights.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under data protection law, you have rights including: Farrell Associates Ltd | Co No. 07105511 | 23 Queen Elizabeth II Avenue, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BF
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- withdraw consent for those data processing activities based on consent;
- restrict processing;
- right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, when the provision of consent has applied.
- to object to processing of your personal data;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place, and;
- complain to a supervisory authority.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Farrell Associates does not make any decisions based on purely automated means, however you also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
Please contact us at email@example.com, +44 203 934 4388, 23 Elizabeth II, Avenue, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BF if you wish to make a request.
10. How to complain.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 203 934 4388, 23 Elizabeth II, Avenue, Berkhamsted, HP4 3BF
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk