Sep 15, 2023
My client is a global leading Investment Management company that encompasses a unique structure, that encourages an entrepreneurial approach and unique leading investment philosophies to serve their clients. They have a large reach and are proactive in making advancements across ESG for their clients and their investments. This is a new and exciting role that would suit a seasoned strategic leader who will be managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders driving the Responsible investment strategy forward.
The Responsible Investment Strategist will be responsible for developing, leading and managing the execution of the Responsible Investment Programme this will encompass but is not limited to:
Business development amongst internal and external stakeholders
Undertaking stewardship and ESG integration across various business units
Developing the programme through product design, business development and brand awareness.
Communicating with the Media, regulators and policy-makers
The position is based in the UK
- Deep understanding of corporate affairs and experience in ESG / CSR issues in investments/corporates.
- At least 10 years’ work experience in a relevant or complementary field
- Proactive with exemplary time management and personal discipline
- Educated to relevant degree level (or equivalent),
- A postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline (ACCA, MBA, CFA or similar) is desirable.
- Financial literacy
- Confident &self-motivated
Please note that due to high volumes of applicants we will only be able to respond to the people who meet the minimum requirements set out by our clients. Please also be assured that we have engaged directly with each client to ensure that the minimum requirements are as wide (low) as possible to allow for greater diversity.